Technic Email Protection + Office 365

Technic Email Protection + Office 365
John Martines

Technic + Office 365

Every day, more organizations are migrating to SaaS and cloud-hosted environments like Office 365. Already, 42% have migrated while almost half of the remaining 58% are planning to migrate in the next 12 months.

So, the question we have is, are you safe in this new off-premise world?

With email-borne data theft, malware, spam, and phishing attacks becoming increasingly sophisticated, it is now believed that 91% of hacks start with a simple targeted email attack, leading to disasters and unnecessary disruptions throughout the business.

How can we help?

We want to make sure you’re safe, and with us, you can be. We provide the most complete, simple, and affordable solution for protecting business emails and data in Office 365. As a comprehensive email security suite that filters every inbound and outbound email to stop spam, viruses, data leaks, and malware, we enable you to stay safe, 365 days a year.

Find out more about how we can help your business stay protected when using Office 365.

Technic IT Group, LLC
753 East Drinker Street | Dunmore | PA 18512

Technic Email Protection + Office 365

Technic Email Protection + Office 365

We provide the most complete, simple, and affordable solution for protecting business emails and data in Office 365. As a comprehensive email security suite that filters every inbound and outbound email to stop spam, viruses, data leaks, and malware, we enable you to stay safe, 365 days a year.

Business Continuity Essentials

Business Continuity Essentials

To understand the IT piece of disaster recovery and business continuity today, it helps to look at the not-so-distant past. It really wasn’t very long ago that backup meant daily incremental and weekly full backups to tape or a dedicated disk backup target. Duplicate tape copies were created and shipped offsite for disaster recovery— typically to a secondary site maintained by the business or to a tape vaulting facility (e.g. Iron Mountain). Many businesses continue to use this model today, and depending on your recovery needs it may be perfectly adequate. However, disaster recovery from offsite tape can be painfully slow. First, you need to retrieve the tapes from an offsite location. Once they are back on premise, you must ingest data to your backup server. At that point, you can restore data and applications to your primary servers. This, of course, means considerable downtime.

6 Ways Technic Protects Your Business

6 Ways Technic Protects Your Business

As your IT service provider, we know that protecting your business from ransomware is not a single-prong approach. Being able to mitigate or prevent attacks is our top priority. We have put in place a multi-layered approach that can adapt as new and increasingly hostile threats emerge. Our best-in-class approach consists of six layers.

Don’t Play Around When It Comes to Office 365 Backup

Don’t Play Around When It Comes to Office 365 Backup

Is your company transitioning to Office 365? Office 365 is a good thing.  So is a good Backup. User Error is the number one cause of data loss with cloud services such as Microsoft’s Office 365 and Google GSuite Applications.  Corruption and Ransomware can also make your cloud data inaccessible for days, if not permanently.

0 Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*